• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren volunteer day.20th Nov. Great day!!! Posts 50 and 51

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Alice has just let me have two dates which are best for her to have visits from happy helpers.:thumb:

Saturday 22nd October.

Sunday 20th November.

By having a Saturday and a Sunday, hopefully more people will be able to come along!!!:D:D:D

All being well I am hoping to go to both.

Last edited:
Hope this goes well, and that lots of supporters can make one or both of the dates. Sorry I'm so far away. :(

Oh, i have been collecting some stuff to send down for you to take. Would it be ok to send a box to Collect plus again, do you feel up to collecting it ok?

Oh, i have been collecting some stuff to send down for you to take. Would it be ok to send a box to Collect plus again, do you feel up to collecting it ok?

That would be wonderful. Thank you. :thumb::thumb:

I am driving again so would be able to collect a box.:D:D:D

You are very kind and thoughtful.

Alice will appreciate this.

That would be wonderful. Thank you. :thumb::thumb:

I am driving again so would be able to collect a box.:D:D:D

You are very kind and thoughtful.

Alice will appreciate this.

OK, will get it sorted tomorrow :)
Will let you know when it is at the shop. x

Just bumping this up as not much interest so far. :(

A week today is the first date.

Hoping there will be more interest nearer the day.

Alice has over 100 bunnies and around 50 guinea pigs there. Any help is always greatly appreciated.

If unable to come, but have spare newspapers etc that I could take to Alice, please pm me to sort out delivery/collection.

Thanks.

Di. x

Just bumping this up as no real interest for this coming Saturday.:(

I'm going to help and returning home with a bunny called Khan. He has found a wonderful new forever home with a friend of my who lives just around the corner!!!:thumb::thumb:

I think it is just me going today!

Oh well more cookies more me and Alice!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

I am cleaning out all the guinea pigs today.........................phew I'm going to be tired when I get home.

I will pass on everyone's good wishes.

Perhaps there will be more people coming on 20th November. :roll:

Back