• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie's gone for her spay SHE IS A BOY!!! :-o U/D pt1

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Soo nervous for her! Spent a good 20mins just cuddling her this morning! Hate handing her over, even though I trust my vet, it dosen't make it any easier!!

Now begins the long long wait untill 2pm when they text me, hopefully saying she's come round and all is well!!

Gotta keep myself busy now!

----

OMFG!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

GRACIE IS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOO TOTALLY SHOCKE RIGHT NOW!!!

Had a text from the vet as normal after an op and Gracie should be a Greg!!!

She has no balls tho!!! So im not sure how they went about getting rid of them :/

She will be living as a Gracie tho!!!

Last edited:
It's a spay day!

Dillon has also gone in for her spay this morning we were over eager and got to the animal hospital before the nurses had turned up to admit her lol. Feeling exhausted and worried to death. Hope she doesnt hate us too much when she comes home. Vibes for all the other buns getting spayed today too. :wave:

Dillon has also gone in for her spay this morning we were over eager and got to the animal hospital before the nurses had turned up to admit her lol. Feeling exhausted and worried to death. Hope she doesnt hate us too much when she comes home. Vibes for all the other buns getting spayed today too. :wave:

aw must be a good day to do it then ,good luck too! :love:

When it comes to getting her a little boyfriend will definitely be getting an already neutered rescue male don't think I would like to go through this again. I'm too soft, poor baby was just sat totally oblivious in her carrier being as good as gold as well which made it worse lol.

Hope all goes well! Lots of vibes for Gracie:love:
Twinkle is being being 'done' on Wednesday:shock::shock: He's is not going to like it and neither am I -I'm really worried for him.

Oh but you cant keep him as Gracie!! Give him a complex!! Think about when he introduces himself to the other animals at youre place....(male voice) My names Gracie!!
The other pets will snigger...the birds will be twittering with laughter every single day!!!!!! No fair!!:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow! Has she been near any female rabbits at all? :shock:

no thankfully!! shes been on her own untill she was 'spayed' ha

her mum is done, and the other female is outside!

could explain why Matilda was so vicous with 'her' and kept on humping her

She was a single bun last time I read.

Boys can retain them ( pull them up) if they feel the need. He obviously did, but you got him anyways :)

Oh but you cant keep him as Gracie!! Give him a complex!! Think about when he introduces himself to the other animals at youre place....(male voice) My names Gracie!!
The other pets will snigger...the birds will be twittering with laughter every single day!!!!!! No fair!!:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahahaha:lol::lol: think how many male rabbits are called floppy or flluffy aha ! :lol:

shes soo femine anyway I don't think she would like to be a boy! ahah

Back