• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 6th. gottcha day Thumper

What a fantastic achievement! :D
Happy Gotcha Day Thumper! You little trooper! :D :love:

:thumb: Happy gotcha Day Thumper! The fact that he's made it to 6 is down to the brilliant care and dedication of you Judy :)

Thumper would say thank you folks but he's having a dental right now so his mouth's a bit full.:lol:
I'm hoping he'll be able to manage some big treats of sowthistles tonight. :D

Happy gotcha day Thumper!

What an incredible achievement Thumps. You have nursed and coaxed him through so many years and he is one lucky bunny - even if he doesn't appreciate that today!

Happy Gotcha Day Thumper. You are one in a million:love:

Make mummy happy and enjoy those lovely sowthistles:thumb:

Happy gotcha day!
What a wonderful thread. :)
You have done so well with him and he has such a fighting spirit. May he many, many more years with you.

Happy gottcha day,dear little Thumper :love::love::love::love:.I hope you feel better now that you have had your dental xxxx

Aww handsome Thumper. Have a great day, behave for your wonderful mummy and make sure to make a wish! Xxxx

Awww thank you so much everyone. :love:
You've all made me feel warm & cosy, having supported us both through tricky times. Funny thing is, that as I smile I remember you all by your buns. There's quite a long list of of buns remembered by, & precious to me on this thread.

We never got that photo of Dudders wearing the royal Icaenian underwear as a hat!!!:lol: Hint Hint.
I can't look up at Barbury castle - outpost of the Trinovantes, without thinking of Dudders! That's about x3/week!

So Thumper sailed through his dental again, has got through the legless phase of recovery & is currently alternately nomming & falling asleep in his nom noms. I'm spending a relaxing evening curled up with him & shall doubtless soon start falling asleep too!

thank you so much everyone for making this day even more special for us.

Back