• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well after boasting..lily finally did it....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
she was having her usual cuddles and snuggles...poops expected as ever...shes a doe after all...this is mine. She got up..kissed me and then peed on my bed in front of me...a few inches from me!!

i kept boasting shes never peed in my bed but kept doing it to nikkis...wished id sayed mouth shut:lol:

luckily i have a brill mattress protector..which sadly will go in the wash 2 moro along with nikkis who lily peed on.....:oops:

she knows her cuddles are irrestible....shed get away with murder! why today...shes always in my bed....gets in and goes to sleep with me too....so why today....norty lily pops..or in her case..lily plops:lol:

:lol: little monkey.
Binky wee'd on me for the first time the other day - well - on the sofa, it sort of ran down onto me haha!

well in the past when we had carpet downstairs...and we adopted bertie..he weed everywhere all the time....torrents of the stuff!!! His missus Bif she suffered soft poo overload at stress....etc and she was a nervous girl.
The stains were a nightmare!!!
i had to soak up berties tinkle with a roll of kitchen towel!!! used bath towels then boil washed em too.
Id break up the calcium by using neat white vinegar...then blot and soak with SIMPLE SOLUTION fluid which you have to leave for at least 10 mins. And either then or next day id use my steam cleaner....but bertie was like and indeed still is like a horse when he wees!!

phoebe is more of a quantity peer than lily...but lily does it all over the carpet.....and now my bed....:shock: so free range in my room has been a no no for past three days!!

i have got my white vinegar...but now need my simple solution....online shop for some! A lot of kitchen roll and a steam cleaner to boot....i wont have any bedroom carpet left:shock::lol:

Back