• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Tinker and Mischief!!

:D A photo update for those who like them. :love: I actually took these a few weeks ago and forgot to upload. :oops:

First off, light eared mischief ;)

DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

DSCF1584-2.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1577-1.jpg

DSCF1576-1.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

Mouffff
DSCF1574.jpg

And a slightly more camera shy dark eared Tink
DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1567.jpg

Together :love:
DSCF1571.jpg

DSCF1566-1.jpg

Thank you so much everyone. :D

I don't know why but I got all emotional reading all your kind comments about them. :oops: It must be because I love my bunnies so much, i try my best for them and getting them has to be one of.. well the best decision I ever made, i'm so thankful and lucky to have them in my life, so it'a lovely when people say lovely things about them, it may not seem much but it means a lot. :D :love:

Last edited:
Aaaaaaw hello you gorgeous pair:love: - I've missed you. These buns are amazing and it so evident how well looked after they are if you spend some time with them. I hope you are being good and not giving Homer a hard time.:D

I'm so glad you mentioned the ear colour, otherwise I wouldn't know who is who!

And I actualy squealed at work - eeeppp! Buny Mouf! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: It's all too much cutenes! :love:

Back