• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please dont jump on me but...

amysb86

Alpha Buck
does anyone else have nights when the buns drive them crazzzy my 2 have run me ragged tonight so far they have
weed on my new rug (i know marking it etc and only babies but still had to clean :oops:)
knocked over my glass of wine
chewed my handbag which i hung out of reach - so i thought
then biscuit come for cuddles, settled then peed on me
got changed came down stairs only for dandelion to pee on me!!
and the sofa!!

i got so cross had to pop them in their cage for a time out before i shouted at them, but now i feel really guilty for being angry as they are only babies and still learning the litter tray (doing very very well for their age) but i just wanted to chill this evening as had very hetic week and first few hours iv had to myself in days, is it wrong to make them stay in for a little while so i can relax (they are usually out all the time when im home)

please dont tell me im awful, feel bad and selfish already:oops:

I don't have personal experience of either baby buns or house buns, but I know my friends had a few frustrating nights when their little bunny was indoors and just coming into his hormones. Once they are old enough to be neutered you will hopefully have an easier time. :wave:

Aw, I think everyone has times like this. I have been known to if I am tired or I have had a very bad day, go for a cuddle and get bitten or something instead. From what I can read from your post you love them very much, and that hasn't changed. xx

i cant wait to have them neautured lol but there little plums just dont seem to want to appear:oops:

dont get me wrong i usually love that they are so naughty and into everything but im just so tired and have pmt :oops:
and they just made me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Haha me too.

My girls are potty trained, but OH picked up Binky on her way to the toilet last night and put her on sofa with me (she jumped earlier and missed lol) he didn't realise where she was going. She just wee'd on sofa, it's leather, it all ran down the sofa onto me. Grrrr!!!

I love them to bits, but some nights I'm like you were tonight :) People get like this with their human children, never mind bunny children! :lol:

When Frank and Petal were indoor buns, they used to drive me mad!! Petal would jump on my face at 5am wanting breakfast. She would pee on my bed and everything!!

thanks guys feel so much better knowing im not alone xx:wave: they are giving me cute face at mo :oops: wanting to come out

will feel so much better once i can find some nic cubes so can build them a bigger cage, but cant find any i can afford right now:cry:

Yep :lol:

Mine seem to have phases where they go completely mental. If they're in their pen they rattle it constantly, but if they're free range they trash EVERYTHING - walls, curtains, furniture, skirting boards, door frames, clothes, books, carpets, and the sealant on radiator pipes :shock::shock:

Thankfully it only lasts a few days - don't know what causes it :?

Yes!
I could regularly turn them into stew! :lol: Just today Molly went missing, I even called my Dad round to look for him, thinking he'd died or something. He was under my quilt! And don't get me started on Faline.

:lol:

Just kidding about the stew part. They're way too old for that, it'd be tough.
;)

:lol::lol: Mine are outdoor bunnies so I don't get to see much of the naughtiness - I just have to clean up the aftermath! :roll:

Yup...my old house bun used to drive me mental at times. They seem to have days when they go from one naughty thing to another! Time out doesn't hurt once in a while.

oooo i got moved:oops: spent about 5 mins decideding on where i should post and still got it wrong:lol:

sowi:wave:

All I can say is I'm glad mine are outdoor bunnies - especially Colin, he norty outside...lord knows what he'd do indoors?!

[tho he does come in odd times and he's ok ..ish..]

You're definately not alone :lol:
My babies do my head in sometimes....especially when all they do is things they know they shouldn't.
I tend to just shut them in the kitchen when they are like that.....but then they just get into mischeif inthere instead :lol::lol:

When Frank and Petal were indoor buns, they used to drive me mad!! Petal would jump on my face at 5am wanting breakfast. She would pee on my bed and everything!!

Sorry but :lol::lol: Berrie used to do the same to me but in her early days she also tried to bite my face :shock: When Emrys and Nori were house boys they would jump up onto my bed and sleep at my feet like puppies :love: Elidore ripped up the carpet and the nibbled the wallpaper but I think everyone else was good.

Sorry but :lol::lol: Berrie used to do the same to me but in her early days she also tried to bite my face :shock: When Emrys and Nori were house boys they would jump up onto my bed and sleep at my feet like puppies :love: Elidore ripped up the carpet and the nibbled the wallpaper but I think everyone else was good.

Sometimes I would wake and open my eyes to find her staring at me!! Kind of freaky, truth be told lol x

My 3 drive me mental, especially at night. The boys will start which makes Pop start going mad. And then to make it better the hamsters decide to join in. :/.
They have their good days though, just some days they wanna be little tinkers.

Back