• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival....

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Name is.................................

MISS SPITFIRE :lol:

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

What a gorgeous buns!! Those ears are magnificent, better make sure the run has a roof in case she 'takes off'.:lol:

Thank you guys :wave: She is suh a loving bunny to me and Justin real sweetheart. :lol: to the previous comment about the run having a roof incase she takes off :lol: :lol: :lol: When the wind blew this morning her ears where moving it was very funny and she also falls over them at the moment... Justin seems so happy aswell.. he never had a friend before as he always used to get beaten up but now he has found is true love?

Very expressive ears! :lol::love: Is she bonded to one of yours already?

Hello, I know i done it too quick but i put them in runs together and they seems so in love i poped her in Justin's run andstraight away they were grooming each other! :love: So i sat with them for a few hours while they played then went for a cuppa tea and watch from in the house still fine... Braved the night for them kept them open until midnight to keep an eye on them and they are ssssoooo in love now :love: :love: I think they were ment to be ;)

Back