• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'Look at my new car RU!!! From Aunty Blackers & Nanny Pat!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU,

It's Noah here - I just wanted to post to say a HUGE thank you to my Aunty Blackers & Nanny Pat for my fantastic new wheels!!! :D

I won my new PAPAP in the PAP fundraiser that Aunty Blackers ran a little while ago :D Geddit? PAPAP from PAP ;) :lol:

It arrived last week & I have to say I lurrrrvvvveeee my new wheels!! :love: :love: :love:

Mind you I do have to share it with Mia & Felix puddy tats too!! :roll: I might need a new number plate called Puddy Tats 1!! :roll::lol:

It cheered my mummy up no end after a really pants couple of weeks & it was so nice to see it put a big smile on her face :D

So thank you Aunty Blackers & Nanny Pat for not just running this fundraiser but all the fundraisers for PAP & support you show so many rescues. You are both truly fab!!! :thumb: :love:

Lots of wuv

Noah
xxxxx

DSCF6893.jpg

DSCF6894.jpg

Felix!
DSCF6898.jpg

Mia!
DSCF6902.jpg

Oh Denise, what beautiful pictures, that is fabulous, well done for winning it and Noah just looks like king of the castle in there, brilliant

:lol::lol: Looks like there will be car wars over who has the car.

:oops: The PAPAP from PaP went over my head, but most things do.

Awwww such a darling is Noah and the puddy cats :love::love::love:

no no no it was mine, mine i tell you, i won it really give it back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

noah you can come to tho :love::love::love:

They all look like they love the new car, Blackers and nanny pat are lovely, they must spend so much time making lots of lovely things for fundraising

Awe that's fab :D Dudley is gutted he didn't win it! But he is very happy for Noah considering all his recent health troubles! He's looking very good in the piccies :D

Back