• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That guilty look in their eyes...

BorisnHannibal

Young Bun
My friend thinks I'm making this up. But I swear, totally swear that whenever I catch one of my boys, usually Boris, doing something he shouldn't he has this guilty little "I know I shouldn't be doing it but I wanted to " glint in his eye.

Earlier today for example when I caught him eating Scott's shoe, and when Hannibal decided to try and dig in the bin bag with all the dirty shavings in, the same look. Can anyone else see that look?

Pickles knows perfectly well when he's being naughty. He does a little half-binky where he wiggles his scut in defiance. :love:

Mmm... Hannibal does that when its time to go back in his hutch... He runs away from me whilst binkying.... Which is blatantly his way of saying... "ha... Making you chase me is awesome because I'm small and fast and you're big and slow" after a couple of laps of the garden or living room he'll eventually stop and allow me to catch up and pick him up.

Definately true :lol: Daisy also looks at me to make sure i'm watching her being naughty, otherwise its a waste of her time lol

Definately true :lol: Daisy also looks at me to make sure i'm watching her being naughty, otherwise its a waste of her time lol

That's like that think little kids do when they fall over and realise no ones watching so they just carry on.... But if they clock you watching them burst into tears like the world just ended!

I like how both my boys check where I am and what I'm up to before Doing naughty things...

Back