• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this cereal theft!!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Is nothing sacred?!

I was having my breakfast this morning and Apache was standing on the toolbox and sniffing at me, because he could smell that it was musli with apples in.

So I took pity and went to the fruit bowl to get him a little slice of apple to keep him happy.

In the 5 seconds that took, he'd hopped onto the chair and had his face stuck in my bowl :shock: :shock:

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

Yet, you allowed him to continue whilst you got the camera!! I like your style lol ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know he shouldn't really have it....but it was only oats, apples and raisins so I thought a little bit wouldn't hurt him whie I took a pic, it was too good an opportunity to miss! Silly boy :love: :love:

heheheh I just noticed Skye in the background looking all hopeful....bless her, she won't go in the kitchen cos she's scared of the shiny floor!

Back