• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys.

hey :wave: there are lots and lots of toys to choose from, some bunnies will play with everything, some will ignore everything! My bunnies favourite toys are their 'Chew Chubes' and Plastic Tunnels. They love going in and out of them and giving them a nibble. :thumb: There are lots pf places to get these, given they are quite large you will probably need to go out to a pet shop/store to get rather than order online. Price range is about £5 - £10 x

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels,+Tents+%252526+Mats.8/Giant+Chew+Tube.307.html

this is the chew chube my buns have x Ill have to get another soon though as they have 'remodelled' it :lol:

Last edited:
Toilet roll tubes with a some sort of treat in the middle, then stuffed at either side with hay :D Very cheap, but mine enjoy them loads more than anything shop bought!

Last edited:
SnuggleSafe_Bunny_Warren.PNG
mine was £6.45 because it was on sale but from pets at home it is 9.99 but it is really worth it and you can join 2 up and extend then and shorten them to your needs

26070.jpg
mine was £4.39 from pets at home and i got that of the website and it is great as you can get loads of things to refill it with.

30329.jpg
i have a yellow one with rabbits on which was £3.75 from a local pet shop but this one is basically the same just £2.99 and is in thier christmas section and i put little chunks of dried carrot in his and he loves it and is better then just giving him the treats by hand as he has to work for it.

24509.jpg
he loves his one which was by bordem breackers but i couldn't find a picture but they look the same and his was £2.50 while that one was £3.99 and at one point i had to push the filling to one end a bit otherwise he couldn't get to it and he wouldn't play with it but it has been thoroughly chewd which is a good sign and i just now fill it with basil of parsly for him as he has eaten his filling

images
which is made out of a loo roll and e loves them and they are quite hard to get the treats out of check out youtube for demos on how to make them

cardb

soory it when up with out me finishing

cardboard boxes with holes cut out at each end also make good tunnles and beds and tissue boxes filled with hay make good toys

SnuggleSafe_Bunny_Warren.PNG
mine was £6.45 because it was on sale but from pets at home it is 9.99 but it is really worth it and you can join 2 up and extend then and shorten them to your needs

26070.jpg
mine was £4.39 from pets at home and i got that of the website and it is great as you can get loads of things to refill it with.

yep id recommend those first two aswell, tried and tested :) :thumb:

Back