• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits attacked

I see so many stories like this, makes you wonder what enjoyment people get out of doing this to someones pets.

some very SICK people in our society

they do this kind of this to animals AND people

I wish our society had the guts to get rid of all these degenerates

Oh My Gosh

i wish i could hit the people who did this over the head with a spade how cruel are some people

why i wish they would of tried that with a lion it would of ripped the hell out of them omg such a defensless animal killed so horribly

That is disgusting! Why on earth do people do such inhumane things!!!

Something similar happened to my boyfriends mum when she was young, she had 3 rabbits that lived outside. And some boys from school who didn't like her went into her backgarden and snapped their necks.

You wouldn't do these things to a dog so why should a bunny be any different!:evil:.

Brutes. I've heard stories about people breaking into people's back gardens and setting their dogs on people's pets for "practice". Disgusting!

I hope they catch the people who did it. Makes me think about getting padlocks put on the wendy houses. I didnt want to do it as we go out a lot and it would be a pain.

We are a mid terrace at least and so access to our back is difficult and through a locked gate.

Back