• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free ad rabbits. Who to contact.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I know we have a member dedicated to free ads where we think a rabbit is in trouble or the owner needs advice. Who do I need to contact as I've never done this :oops:

It used to be Jack's Jane but I don't think she's able to now so I don't actually know. :oops:

No they are not. The search went funny and gave me all areas and this advert stood out. :(

:( Was going to offer to contact them for you if they were local :( I hope said bun will be ok, i have to stay away from free ads otherwise i'd end up with a house full im sure x

:( Was going to offer to contact them for you if they were local :( I hope said bun will be ok, i have to stay away from free ads otherwise i'd end up with a house full im sure x

Thanks hun. I never look at free ads but I was drawn to it tonight :? Its not serious I don't think so please don't worry its just a bit head-brick wall. Also I cant see much of a chance them getting a home at the age they are. :(

Well im off to bed in a mo and still don't know who to contact so ill post the advert and see if it classed as an important one as I have no idea but this does worry me for a number of reasons. I don't need to say what!!!
I have 2 elderly dwarf lop rabbits that are happily living together. The buck is an agouti and the doe is orange butterfly. The buck has not been neutered but they have been living together for months and never had any babies and becasue of his age I wouldnt risk the operation. He was born in June 06 and she was born in Dec 08. They are both really friendly rabbits and would make great pets. Sadly becasue of his age he doesnt keep himself that clean so needs a helping hand with that. £20 to ensure a good home. Could supply a used 6' hutch as well if required for extra £30.

If you PM me the link I will try to make contact *on this occasion*

I am really sorry not to be able to continue being the Freead Contact on a permanent basis :oops::cry:

Back