• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had to share - bonding pile up

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Have been trying to bond the RSPCA 'put to sleep' bunnies for the last week, otherwise known as Pretty and Truly Scrumptious.

They are going to live with a great couple and will have lots of space to throw some shapes. Amazing how little it has taken to get them happy and friendly - they were going to be PTS by the RSPCA's vet in Horsham because of behavioural issues.

Look at them now with their new shared husbun Spock (originally a Bobtails boy).

So happy for all concerned - Spock's wife Pebbles went to the bridge recently so was really needing some more buns to love.

Meet the groom

Spock

6Oct2011002.jpg

This evenings bunny bundle.

8Oct2011.jpg

Had to add this photo too of Spock when he was out in a hutch earlier in the week. Such a gorgeous boy, but he's a wolf in sheeps clothing LOL

6Oct2011021.jpg

And when I rustled some packaging!

24hourson4Oct2011010.jpg

Yeah, they totally look like aggressive bunnies. Ahhhh, ahhh, please don't let the scary bunnies eat me :roll::lol:

This is a fantastic chapter of their story. Well done for bonding them and finding them a great new home. Brilliant!:love::love:

You are a super star!
Blinking RSPCA are useless, They are the worst charity going.
He looks like he has a bionic eye in the first photo (its a screw in the wall, me thinks)
Good job he has- all the better for watching these supposingly aggressive ladies.:shock:

Back