• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drusilla has myxi - now Dorset George too :( seems worse tonight

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Oh no! Not another myxi case? Sending the biggest (((((vibes))))) I can muster. Hope she can fight it off and stay strong.

After losing one bun last week, and coming home today to find crunchie with swollen eyes....you have my strongest vibes and support
May I ask if her genitals are swollen?

Thank you all :wave:

Happybun, yes they are, but she's out and about in the rain this morning :shock: as usual and pushing her friends out the way to get food so I'm hoping it's a mild case like a couple of mine had last year. It's such a horrible disease :cry: She's better than yesterday morning (she was hiding away then) so that's something....

Here's a picture of my lovely girl in the Spring :love:

Picture433.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all :wave:

Happybun, yes they are, but she's out and about in the rain this morning :shock: as usual and pushing her friends out the way to get food so I'm hoping it's a mild case like a couple of mine had last year. It's such a horrible disease :cry: She's better than yesterday morning (she was hiding away then) so that's something....

I hope she continues to do well and makes a good recovery xx

She's gorgeous - best of luck to her. I hope she makes a fully recovery soon xxx

Thank you everyone :wave:

Drusilla's had a bit of a mixed day, but she's hanging on in there and still eating. Her poor swollen eyes make it hard for her to see though - do hope the swelling subsides soon for her.

The really bad news is her partner, Dorset George, now has it too, although his case seems much milder. But maybe it's just in the early stages. Evil disease :cry:

so sorry to hear this - have you something for her eyes? Viscotears?? as well as the abx eye ointment . .

Thank you. :wave: We have fucithalmic acid but I'll have a look to see if we have the viscotears or similar... the vet didn't mention it but it rings a bell somehow... Does she need both?

Thank you Susie bun too! :wave:

Oh no I don't believe it another Essex case :( Sending huge vibes that both bunnies pull through ok!

Back