• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want some baby nethies?

I am being moaned at that I have just bought a nethie but just want to say I bought a boy and I thought two girls wud fight neutered or not they r lovely and I wish I had room as I am
Only Down the corner they r lovely look like my new boy I have if they had hutches etc I wud have them outside buns xx

I am being moaned at that I have just bought a nethie but just want to say I bought a boy and I thought two girls wud fight neutered or not they r lovely and I wish I had room as I am
Only Down the corner they r lovely look like my new boy I have if they had hutches etc I wud have them outside buns xx

There is a male in the litter, he isnt on this thread as the fosterer has the females. I have the male with me, hes absolutely adorable and im sure we will find him the right home once he has been vaccinated and neutered.

Heres Dudley :love::love: Hes still so small :love:

060.jpg

056.jpg

070.jpg

I hope his sisters don't mind him posting on their thread ;)

These are lovely. Exactly what I want for my two recently divorced pair.

Shame I need a car and a place which will allow me more pets before I can start to look for new partners for my guys.

Back