• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( bonding not gone well :(

xSmeffy123x

Alpha Buck
were they seperated before being spayed? i have two girls whom are 4 months old and when they are old enough i will be taking them together but hoping my bond doesnt break down so i will be watching your thread for advice of two girls sorry cant be much help i have bonded but it went really easy with toto and dorothy so cant say i have proper bonded as they seemed to of took to each other after a few days there are quite a few bonding threads ongoing at the moment though worth a read x:wave:

yeah sorry i havent replied quicker, it is an anxious time :s yeah they were together before they were spayed but a few days before they were due to go to be neutered polly became ill with headtilt E.C and the treatment for 6 weeks meant that the hormones took hold more and more until i had to seperate them.
Hopefully your bond will be ok :)

it has been over an hour with no fights so fingers crossed :S

Back