• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bees / Wasps?

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
If she did get stung i would put Ice on it, this would help with any pain or swelling. I would take them to the vet, they could possibly give her an antihistamine. Ive heard you can give you rabbit benadryl which you get at the chemist - but i would wait and see if someone clarifys that before getting it as i dont know if its true or not :oops: Your probably best waiting til someone with way more experience then me tho. :D

You could always phone your vet and ask them if it happened what should you do and they should be able to tell you, so atleast you know for sure. If you dont want too, i could phone my vet for you, and let you know :)

Are the wasps/bees paying any attention to Whisky?

Thank you for your reply. they are not paying much attention to Whisky but every now and then one goes in her run (one of these slot together bar ones) and i freak but she seems fine with them. i just worry x

Thank you for your reply. they are not paying much attention to Whisky but every now and then one goes in her run (one of these slot together bar ones) and i freak but she seems fine with them. i just worry x

If they arent bothered about her i wouldnt worry too much then :) Its also getting to that time of year bee's and wasps die off so its one less thing to worry about :) If your still worrying about it, by the time spring comes round then you could always phone your vet in advance and it means you can get yourself prepared before bee's/ wasps are back :love:

Back