• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed Heating

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
brilliant.. thanks for the replies.
My two are also over 8yrs old so also getting old and are both small/slim bunnies too.. although they do have very thick fluffy coats they are like it all year round (and Nala just moulted heavily last week!) Will sort it out asap in case the snow really does arrive soon.

I have tubular heaters in my sheds too. When its -10 outside the sheds stays just above freezing. It helps having the insulation in too.

Nearly all of my bunnies are getting on now, and little Joey is 11, so the heaters are a godsend. I tend to put mine on around 10pm and turn them off about 7am when their small doors are opened for access to their enclosures.

Got mine from here http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/PHGHTH4W.html - the cheapest I could find, and they sell the guards too (although I made my own)

Last edited:
Back