• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

September, Hopscotch, Paintbox, Croquet & Chess! New vids!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
....they're getting bigger....and bouncier....and fluffier.....and definitely more squoooshable! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a daft question, but can you pick them up at this stage? :love:

Not a daft question. I possibly could but I'm not :) For one there is simply no need to yet. Whilst cleaning out the bedrooom/nest I have stroked a couple though and I can't begin to describe how soft they are :love::love: Just dreamy :love::love::love:

....they're getting bigger....and bouncier....and fluffier.....and definitely more squoooshable! :lol::lol:

It is just one big puddle of squooshy fudgy fluff balls:love::love::love: :lol:

They are soooooo tiny and I love the way they flop all over each other. Mini B was at the bottom of the fluff pile when we took a sneaky peek today.........if he grows up like Big B, then he will find his way to the top:lol::lol:

Mummy Jenny is doing a wonderful job as always.......how she is resisting just scooping up a handful of baby bunny cuteness i don't know........great willpower!!!!

What is baby bunny poop like? Perhaps I don't want to know ...

Oooooo, that's a good question Susie! I want to know that! Just a short description though please mummy Jenny........we don't need photo evidence:lol::lol:

Oooooo, that's a good question Susie! I want to know that! Just a short description though please mummy Jenny........we don't need photo evidence:lol::lol:

This is RU of course we need poo pics :lol:

I haven't found any poops yet :shock: They are just started to nibble on pellets & munch hay though so it won't be long! :lol::lol:

I have a couple of mega 'squee' pics from this morning :love:

I think I am going to need weapons and a body guard when these babies are older and it's time to move them :lol:

They're adorable! Very pretty colours too :D
Trust me you wont see the poops at the age, they're...well I can't even think of a size comparison. They're microscopic compared to normal poops!

Can I volunteer to be the body guard?! (although no promises I won't have big pockets!:oops:)

You may need to bring some friends...... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm suffering with serious 'squeeeeeee overload'. The cuteness is just too much :shock::shock: :love::love:

You may need to bring some friends...... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm suffering with serious 'squeeeeeee overload'. The cuteness is just too much :shock::shock: :love::love:

I'm not surprised you're overwhelmed by the cuteness - we are, and we only get to see the pictures!

I'll bring E as my assistant - she'll attack your knees! :lol:

Has the pram got pockets? ;)

She walks now (and has pockets but they wouldn't be big enough for even baby buns) but the pushchair has a hoooge basket - I should be able to get 8 or so in there, and Mum too, as long as they don't grow too much by then!

She walks now (and has pockets but they wouldn't be big enough for even baby buns) but the pushchair has a hoooge basket - I should be able to get 8 or so in there, and Mum too, as long as they don't grow too much by then!

Ahem... you seem to be forgetting something that may prevent this bunny napping plot......

ME

:lol::lol::lol:

Back