• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So much respect for those with ill bunnies.

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Although i have an ill bunny, i can cope really well as my Inca is a star and lets me virtually do anything to her without a fuss. I definately noticed it harder when Herbie was ill too though. Goodness knows how people with many sick bunnies cope.....i suppose they just have to!

They're all good thanks. :) The chinnies won't go back in their cage any more when playtime is done. Cheech and Big Boss will but the other two... no chance. SPG is fine and all his fur has grown back and Genghis is as crazy as usual. I changed his timer and he's now on a stand and much happier. Just the buns. And now my vet is an hour and a half and two buses away.

We took back some of the c rap from P@H tonight. Their stuff is such poor quality. James was embarrassed. I wasn't. How can they sell such rubbish. One was a hammock, ok admittedly it was not the right shape for the hutch, but the one that was £8.99 - a plastic tube fell down when they jumped on it. They could have been hurt. Don't mention the wooden house. James said no way are we taking that back as well, so left it behind. Still going to take it back, its worse than c rap.

Anyway with the refund we got 3 more shelves, while putting them in, every single one of the chins escaped at different time. Little beggers. :lol::lol:

Lovely to know they are all well.

So hope the Grimshoo or ShooGrim will be better soon, the journey sounds terrible.

Back