• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small hutch as a base?

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
we used our old poppy den hutch from PAH as a base for ours in the shed and left the door open but since we had the girls in there and toto was rehomed in a wendy house with his new wife we decided to remove it, it was chewed and whilst it created a second level my girls we just hiding right at the back so decided they would prob get stuck :roll: i took off the door which is basically some framed mesh and screwed that to the wall to hang bottles on i will take a pic tomo and show you the idea for bottles but low and behold they started drinking from a bowl this week :roll::lol: i still do the bottles though for back up i have then used an old tool tidy for shelves now i will take pics tomo and show you the before and after i had changed my mind you will always be changing things until you feel its suited for you and the buns:lol::wave:

by the way mine never used it as a cosy base in the winter they were sat on the cold lino all the time :roll: :wave:

Update i have found my original shed set up pics when we first did it last year its changed a bit inside now and i have yet to get my hubby to extend run around back but the buns have free range time now when i am home supervised in the eve before dark and weekends in the daytime i open the run doors and use a trisie run on our shed and wendyhouse when i need to contain them you will see i have hung the mesh door above with the water bottle clipped on from this side rather than the back :wave:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...unny-shed-is-finished!-what-do-you-guys-think

Last edited:
Back