• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiki v hay

Oh bless her, what a beautiful little face. I like how she was watching you the whole time :)

I'm guessing she still has teefs at the back?

Oh bless her, what a beautiful little face. I like how she was watching you the whole time :)

I'm guessing she still has teefs at the back?
Yes, her back teeth are in good shape x plus as you observed, she keeps a very watchful eye on me, probably as she's been on meds pretty much since I got her

Yes, her back teeth are in good shape x plus as you observed, she keeps a very watchful eye on me, probably as she's been on meds pretty much since I got her

Awww but it is such a sweet but knowing expression. I'm mesmerized by her little face :love:

Awww but it is such a sweet but knowing expression. I'm mesmerized by her little face :love:

The Vet has a soft spot for her as well :love:. She's still beautiful even with half her nose missing :love:

Yvette - she does so well with the long strands of hay and fresh plantain. If she doesn't get it long side in to start off with, she chews away until it rotates then down it goes :love:

Back