• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rubber matting

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Let me know if they sell it! I may need some to put in Flora and Parsnip's run in the near future.

Thanks for all the suggestions to buy matting. Unfortunately both places you mentioned only did 18mm matting which was too thick for us. The only place in the region that seems to do 12mm is TC feeds in Kensworth. We waited 3 weeks for them to get it in stock and in the end bought it off ebay with huge postage prices as couldn;t wait any longer. But when they do have it in stock its £24.99 a piece :wave:

Thanks for all the suggestions to buy matting. Unfortunately both places you mentioned only did 18mm matting which was too thick for us. The only place in the region that seems to do 12mm is TC feeds in Kensworth. We waited 3 weeks for them to get it in stock and in the end bought it off ebay with huge postage prices as couldn;t wait any longer. But when they do have it in stock its £24.99 a piece :wave:

Thanks Liz. I managed to pick up a roll of fake grass from B&Q yesterday for £19 (end of roll). Does the job perfectly! Flora and Parsnip never nibble so I'm not concerned about them eating it but it enables them to grip on the flagstones now that they have some muscle wasteage in their hindquarters. I've put the heating on in the shed for them tonight :oops:. I refuse to put the heating on in the house coz of the expense but I don't want the old bunsters to be cold!

Back