• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A busy week!! Puppies! More pics p.69 /24-10-11

helen01

Warren Veteran
Mum was struggling to keep up with the demands of all 9 puppies and became quite stressed, wanted to stay away from them all the time:cry: Another foster carer has taken four of the bigger ones to bring on in her home, she has handrearing experience and all four were eating independently/lapping milk and are thriving in her care:D I'm managing to get mum to feed them a couple of times a day but in reality she has had enough:(

On Wednesday they are 5 weeks old and our vet has suggested we spey her and move her on to recover. Bindi hasnt really healed well since having the puppies and is still having a discharge and under these circumstances (and the fact that she has had 2/3 litters back to back in her old home:shock:) this is what were going to do. She will move on to a really quiet foster home to recover and heal and I will look after the puppies. They are all eating and drinking well so should be fine:D

Heres some videos that I took of them yesterday click on the video to play:love:

Last edited:
Here's today's videos...Bindi finally let one of my dogs into the room to play with the pups..this isnt something we have encouraged as didnt want to upset Bindi (shes very relaxed now and really wasnt worried about Maisy been in with her babies). Maisy was terrified of them:shock:...so terrified that she spent an hour in the room with them (so she loved it really:lol::lol:)...the pups had the upper hand the whole time and Maisy was incredibly gentle with them (wish I could say the same about the puppies:love: lol)

haha she doesnt know what to make of them does she??

She kept coming back for more though and was gutted when I brought her out the room:lol::lol: The mum is going to a foster home this week to recover and I will be bringing them into the lounge to be with us...my lot will love it as theyre all very gentle :love::love:

oh wow - what an amazing experience..they are all just gorgeous - your dogs so gentle its so sweet!:love: The pups seem to prefer staying on the rugs to stop slipping everywhere...bless them and waiting for your dog to say hello! The first video i saw and they were making little noises...I thought it was seagulls!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:So many little bundles of joy! The poor mum...hope she recovers well from her spey and finds the best forever home...she is such a good mum:love::love::love::love: well done for being such a great mum yourself!:love:

Its been very busy since I last updated this thread. Bindi, the mum, had had enough, she wasnt able to feed the pups any more and has gone to recuperate in a foster home in Swindon. I think she has been bred constantly since having her first season and it just wasnt fair to leave her with them any more:cry: Four puppies have gone to another foster carer and I still have the five smaller ones here. All pups are doing so well and are thriving without their mum. My dogs are teaching them puppy manners and they are all brill:love::love:

Heres the pics of the five girlies I have here:D

bindi23-10-11019.jpg
Kandy
bindi23-10-11014.jpg
Angel
bindi23-10-11011.jpg
Patch
bindi23-10-11010.jpg
Darcy
bindi23-10-11001.jpg
Bonnie

:shock::love::shock:

you want to keep them all dont you??
or have you reached the stage where theyre chewing on your hands and hair:lol::lol::lol:?

im inlove with Angel:love:

:shock::love::shock:

you want to keep them all dont you??
or have you reached the stage where theyre chewing on your hands and hair:lol::lol::lol:?

im inlove with Angel:love:

Hahaha...I love them all like my own babies but nope they are all up for rehoming:D i did the threads for them this weekend so they will all be available for adoption after their 8 weeks old:cry:

I cannot believe how good they are. My lot keep them in check and they have a puppy pen for when I go out. I have loved every minute of it and would deffo have a pregnant foster again. Its made me see the other side though and to know what these poor puppy farm dogs go through is sick...Bindi had so had enough of been used for breeding:cry: At least they all get the chance for a happy ending now though:love:

hello

is the mom still looking for a home? just been asked to look out for a small dog for a customers retired dad (we all know how well retired people love their dogs lol) and thought of you x x x

is the mom still looking for a home? just been asked to look out for a small dog for a customers retired dad (we all know how well retired people love their dogs lol) and thought of you x x x

Awww thank you:thumb: The mum had an awful time afterwards and had quite a few infections both before and after being speyed. Thankfully she got a clean bill of health about three weeks ago and found her forever home:love::love: Angel the white pup is still in foster care, she is beautiful:love::love:

If you point them to the website, we have a lot of dogs needing homes at the moment...not sure if its the economy or what but we are getting rehoming forms in constantly at the moment:( I can PM you it if you need the website address:wave:

aww thats made me really happy, i know you are some distance away from us so perhaps we will try somewhere nearby as im sure lots are in the same state. i just never forgot her is all, hoped my fiances mom would come round but she will when she is ready. x x

aww thats made me really happy, i know you are some distance away from us so perhaps we will try somewhere nearby as im sure lots are in the same state. i just never forgot her is all, hoped my fiances mom would come round but she will when she is ready. x x

Angel is in Swindon at the mo. We have a lot of fosterers all over the country but a lot are near you (Our main vets is in Derby:D).

Back