• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honest Opinions on Two-Storey Run, unusual homemade setup

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Very creative :thumb: It's difficult to tell size from the pictures. To me it looks big enough for general housing but the runs look a little small for a rabbit to get up to full speed - it looks like they get time out too though? In which case that would give them the opportunity to have a good run about.

I'm not sure the logistics are great, I bet it's tricky cleaning the hutches out or catching a rabbit sat in the back of the hutch. There are a few alternative arrangement, you could reverse the hutch and attach the runs to the back via a tunnel/cat flap, that would mean you could easily open the hutches without moving/going through the runs. You could also move the runs away from the hutches completely and use those runaway tunnels to connect one or both.

Or, of course, try bonding them altogether into one group :)

Back