• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raffle to win RWAF bunny - supporting PAP (CLOSED - lucky number drawn)

anyone else want to take part, and have a chance of winning barney, he is beautiful and soft, and would love a new home
in time for christmas :wave:

closed and lucky number has been drawn, just need photobucket to work to upload video :wave:

Last edited:
the raffle being drawn, silly mommy forgot show opening number but i choose a number here

and da winner is number - 28 bunnybunny, please contact mummy via pm for your name and address details, so we can posts barney to yous

love mabels xxx

:love:awww thank you for picking me Mabel:D I loved the video,:love: you are soooo very cute. (What treat did mummy have in her hand because its obviously one of your favorites!!!)
We would love to give Barney:love: the toy bunny a home and will pm your mummy now.
xxxbunnybunny

:love:awww thank you for picking me Mabel:D I loved the video,:love: you are soooo very cute. (What treat did mummy have in her hand because its obviously one of your favorites!!!)
We would love to give Barney:love: the toy bunny a home and will pm your mummy now.
xxxbunnybunny

oh yes mabel was very enthusiatic the way she was nibbling at your hand lisa :lol: good trick :thumb:

cas

well done again, the treat i had hiddeen under my hand was herbal heaven from the woodlands range, she goes mad for the stuff as you
can see :lol:

well done again, the treat i had hiddeen under my hand was herbal heaven from the woodlands range, she goes mad for the stuff as you
can see :lol:

:wave:I'll have to check that herbal heaven out, never heard of it, but Mabel obviously loves it!!! Clapping my paws in excitement about Barney, first he will be having a short holiday in London before commencing his trip to Sweden:lol::lol:
Many thanks, its a lovely prize and best of all you raise funds for PaP which was so kind of you!!!
(Thanks Orange for the congratulations).
xxxbunnybunny

:wave:I'll have to check that herbal heaven out, never heard of it, but Mabel obviously loves it!!! Clapping my paws in excitement about Barney, first he will be having a short holiday in London before commencing his trip to Sweden:lol::lol:
Many thanks, its a lovely prize and best of all you raise funds for PaP which was so kind of you!!!
(Thanks Orange for the congratulations).
xxxbunnybunny

no problem :wave: and pledge a pound is a good cause to raise funds for :D

he is on his way now :thumb:

Back