• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant Believe This- Fred :-( U/D 15th Sept-More Bad News Now :-(

Oh no, sorry Jane. It is heartbreaking but sometimes these awful things seem to all come together :(. Vibes for Fred xxx

Unfortunately, you have a lot of old and unwell bunnies with some funky problems Jane. People commend you because you took on the ones who needed that special care.

Unfortunately, that means you get more than your fair share of illnesses and poorly bunnies.

Loads of vibes for Fred (i assume you typo'd the R)

Unfortunately, you have a lot of old and unwell bunnies with some funky problems Jane. People commend you because you took on the ones who needed that special care.

Unfortunately, that means you get more than your fair share of illnesses and poorly bunnies.

You just said what I was thinking Graham...

Jane, please think of the quality of life your buns have with you, compared to what they would have had elsewhere. You dote on your buns, and they clearly trust you because they let you do all the medical things you need to do. How many people could manage to hold a bunny still and put really complicated dressings on feet, like you do with Lady L? (just for example)

Vibes for Mr Fred and squishes for you.

xxx

Exactly this.
all our vibes to you and fred :(

Back