• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my FB friends......

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
said to me last night that Rabbits "arent the cleverest of animals".
Too bad I couldnt shove my hand down his throat and whip out his tonsils.:evil:

Shame that some humans arent the cleverest either ;)
My bunnies often outsmart me! :lol:
Its a shame that some people lack what bunnies def have - kind, gentle, forgiving souls.

Ironically he has proved himself to be a moron by making that statement.

Having said that, Badger is an absolute idiot! He is proper lights on but no-one's home!

Biscuit is a clever devil, she has a flair for clever mischief!

Shame that some humans arent the cleverest either ;)
My bunnies often outsmart me! :lol:
Its a shame that some people lack what bunnies def have - kind, gentle, forgiving souls.

Beautiful Souls.Inside and out.I look at Mrs Bun and her long eyelashes,her dark eyes,her very pretty face and I go all gooey.
Her and her husbun have me running after them constantly.....Im outwitted every time.

"I can has clevurs?"

DSCF9267.jpg

"I can has clevurs?"

DSCF9267.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sophie is the brains of my group, leads everybun astray, finds every hole out of the garden ( got it sorted now :D) and is generally a very intelligent bunny. All my buns can take them selves off to bed when I tell them to go home ( except Sophie!)

They're not stupid, but I wouldn't say rabbits are the most intelligent of animals.
They tend to be slower to solve new problems than say, dogs, cats, ferrets, etc. They are also generally much slower to learn what words mean.

But I suppose it all depends how you judge intelligence. There's a quote I like, Einstein I think it was; "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

I also have one that finds her way out of every hole in the garden, and if there isn't one, she digs one. Round at the side of the house where there are no windows, not where I can see her from the kitchen! And when I clap my hands and say "bedtime", my buns know to run into their shed, where their dinner will promptly be served. They also know when they hear the fridge door open and the kitchen blind being pulled up, that fresh veg is imminent, and come and sit underneath the kitchen window and look at me accusingly if I'm not fast enough!

I rest my case:wave:

said to me last night that Rabbits "arent the cleverest of animals".
Too bad I couldnt shove my hand down his throat and whip out his tonsils.:evil:

ive said this before but in a nice way... such as pixel the other night ran into the wardrobe door instead of into the gap:roll::lol:
but i wouldnt say it in a mean way.
my bunnies arent the cleverist of animals :oops::oops:

They must have met my Dopeys. :lol:

But not Sunny or Moon who/were are pretty good at problem solving.

Back