• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got?? -photo request

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I want to prove a point.

Has anyone got a photo of a baby bun in a typical petshop hutch 3ftish smaller the better, then the same bun once fully grown?

I just want to prove that although a 3ft hutch might look ok for a baby bun it will not once the bun is fully grown.

This is to go on my facebook page, full credit given to the owners of the photos.

Didnt want to read and run.
I have a copy of "A Hutch is not enough" on my wall somewhere.
Im afraid I havent got what youre asking for...Id be too ashamed to give it to you anyway.:(

Didnt want to read and run.
I have a copy of "A Hutch is not enough" on my wall somewhere.
Im afraid I havent got what youre asking for...Id be too ashamed to give it to you anyway.:(

Why if it would educate others into not doing the same.

If anyone does and feels the same as evie, I will gladly accept them as a pm and not mention any names.

All I want to do is help other buns and make people think before buying that three ft hutch.

found this pic for you
smallhutch.jpg
off this site http://www.therabbithouse.com/outdoor/small-rabbit-hutches.asp
:wave:

I've got a picture of Biscuit at 9 weeks old in a Garden Centre 4ft hutch if that would help?

I have a 4ft hutch at my mums (not used, of course...It was Hugo's first hutch before I learned better). I could take Eddie (Frenchie) and take a picture of him in it for you. :wave: He'd look utterly ridiculous!

DSC02099.jpg

(thought it had the whole hutch in it nearly the whole hutch though..)
DSC04153.jpg

same bunny now...

not the best example but zuma and Pix are still growing...
their sister is double the size of them:shock:

Back