• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two beautiful foster bunnies Mallow & Jasmine :) *WARNING MAJOR CUTENESS FOLLOWS*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
My two beautiful foster bunnies Mallow & Jasmine :) *WARNING MAJOR CUTENESS FOLLOWS*

For those of you not already acquainted, these are my two foster bunnies, Mallow & Jasmine and they are absolute angels :love: Since being in rescue they have turned into little hay monsters producing fabulous golden poops and they will eat anything (& everything) else you put in front of them :lol: They LOVE all foraged stuffs, the favorites being hawthorn and apple sticks :D They are very curious but extremely gentle bunnies and they will make a wonderful addition to a family :love: They would be happy to live inside or out :wave:

Some tea time snaps:

Diving in...
MJ040911018.jpg

Ommmm nom nom nom nom
MJ040911015.jpg

MJ040911012.jpg

MJ040911006.jpg

MJ040911020.jpg

"Any more Auntie Jen?"
MJ040911019.jpg

Last edited:
Oh they are gorgeous!! :love: I couldn't foster, I wouldn't be able to give them up!! :lol:

It can be very VERY hard but then you see them in their fab forever homes getting all the love and attention they deserve and you know you've done the right thing :love::love:

They're lovely! :love: I have just showed everyone in my house that last photo I love it so much!! :lol: :love: :love:

Back