• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dilemma

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
now i have a new bed base, and it has nothing underneath, previously had drawers so buns couldn;t access under bed
i said to nan can grandad put something round, she said why what will mabel do? i am worried as i keep thinking about rosie, who when younger ripped wallpaper and mowgli peed on carpet

i just had mabel in crate to start with opened it and she ran under and back out, like she was happy with more floor space to move around, so now don;t know what to do for best, whether to leave it as it is and just keep eye on her behaviour, she seemed so happy being able to binky underneath and out again

I think I would leave it as it is and see how she is :wave: if she doesn't chew wallpaper/carpets already she probably won't start now, and she'll enjoy hiding under the bed! :)

:love::lol:Mabel...my bunnies love being under my bed, but they do tend to poo under there though:lol: If it is not too stressful for you, just leave it open, keep an eye on her and make sure she is behaving when under there. If she is being norty, you can always block it off then. But honestly, she's too cute, she can't be that mischievous.

Snoopy loves it under my bed, he sleeps under there when we are asleep.

He has never wee'd under there and I rarely find any poops.

I would see how she gets on for now :)

Back