• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's gone :((

so sorry for your loss. ignore stupid people who make insensitive comments, they don't understand at all. sleep tight beautiful bunny. xxx

I am so sorry for your loss.:cry: Dolly was a beautiful girl with the sweetest little face. :love: It is sad that somebody so lacks compassion for you and your beloved bunny that they felt the need to say something so cruel. What an empty life they must lead.

Binky free gorgeous Dolly.

Thankyou for your words. The person in question isn't a friend more of a relative of one of my relatives - in laws, I put it on my facebook and he commented, so I obviously went back at him and shamed him, he's now removed his comment.
It's just happened so quick, I never thought I would lose her so quickly, tha's the hardest bit, Poor baby :cry:

I'm so sorry, Dolly was beautiful. :cry: I'm also very sorry you had to hear such a heartless comment as well, some people really have no idea.

Back