• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 rabbits! Needing advice pls x

miffybunny

New Kit
:thumb: Sounds like an awesome plan :)
Knowing the vets in this area, please check they are good enough to neuter/spay your bunnies :)

I was going to use the one down Cliff Lane IP3.
I've used them once when my elderly bunny sadly got fly strike.
I'm new to Ipswich and havent used any other vets in the area, they seem ok.

I think neutering your existing rabbits and trying a trio is a great idea.

Thank you xx
I've always wanted to have all my rabbits in one place and able to play properly together, but I've never had the right space or money to do it.
Now I have I can't wait!

nice to know that 2 bucks and a doe can work as a trio to i didint think that would thought the males would just fight over the 1 female :lol:
gives my buns hope im in a simarlar sitiution

got a pair together in a shed and there fine

got a lonely dingle bun its my sisters but once it done maybe it can bond with the other 2 never know

Last edited:
nice to know that 2 bucks and a doe can work as a trio to i didint think that would thought the males would just fight over the 1 female :lol:

got a lonely dingle bun its my sisters but once it done maybe it can bond with the other 2 never know

It really just depends on the personalities of the bunnies :) Mine have been together since December 2007 with no problems or anything at all. What you need to think about though is why you're bonding it in, what you'll do if the bonding goes wrong (like if you end up with three singles, or a pair and a different single), whether it's best for the bunnies to be in a trio, etc.

But for the right reasons it can work very nicely :)

I took this pic today - its two bucks and a doe [shes in the middle!] :lol:

Photo0682.jpg

Back