• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Rabbits Should Come With a Government Health Warning !!

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
There's no way I'd attempt to bond other people's Rabbits.

OMG, the responsibility would finish me off for sure :shock:

I must admit bonding Fluffsy and Bunsy for Melissa and Ollie was more stressful than bonding my own, because of the additional responsibility. It has been very rewarding though - and I think I would do it again.

I find bonding boring because of having to spent a lot of time on my own. I enjoy my own company, but not when it's enforced. Juggling it with work is difficult too.

I will soon be bonding Bumble and Apple - but will wait until my arm heals first, although with me being off work sick, this would be a good time in some ways.

Good luck, Jane x

I hope all is going well Jane :)

I have bonding to do in the next couple of days and, like you, it's definitely not my favourite part of rabbit ownership.

There's no way I'd attempt to bond other people's Rabbits.

OMG, the responsibility would finish me off for sure :shock:

I have bonded a pair once for someone else and the stress nearly killed me!! Didn't help that it was a REALLY difficult bond. Did not sleep for a week. Never again!
I hate bonding but I love the end result. You know for a fw days of stress will be years of happiness and companionship for your buns... and the first time they groom each other :love::love:

Hope they are going ok x

How's it going Jane?

Yes - stressful to say the least!! I think i am heading into the 4th week with my 3 :shock:

Back