• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Covers

Parsnip&tats

Warren Scout
Do you have a photo of your hutch with the cover on? I know they are all different but I'd still like to see if I could :)

Not the best photo of the cover but I hope it gives a good idea :) The PVC sides on the run roll up but ive just been lazy by folding them onto the lid :oops:
The hutch part of the cover was made in a sort upside down 'L' shape. The top hutch cover has an interchangable fly net, PVC cover and night cover. The green cover round the hutch and on the roof of the run is all thermal lined so keeps cool in summer and warm in winter :D
As I said before, he was very helpful with all my weird and wonderful requests! :D:lol: Definately worth the price :thumb:
031.jpg

In case you were wondering, the strange lump on the run's roof was a box underneath to assist in draining some of the rain off! :roll::lol:

Hope this is of some help :D

I've just ordered a winter cover for the hutch in blue. :D At the moment, I'm using duvet covers and plastic sheeting, but it looks a mess so decided to buy a smart hutch cover for the winter. It's thermal lined so should keep them warmer too. :)

Back