• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Update / Pic Heavy + A Video

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I got your PM so came to read the thread.

This all sounds normal. Humping is completely normal because it is that bunny wanting to be dominant. Clearly your guy wants to be dominant. Just keep an eye that she isn't going to fight, and also that he isn't 'over humping' and injuring himself.

Remember, if you're going to date, each date has to be a progression on the last one, and the aim is still to make the process as fast and as stressfree as possible.

I got your PM so came to read the thread.

This all sounds normal. Humping is completely normal because it is that bunny wanting to be dominant. Clearly your guy wants to be dominant. Just keep an eye that she isn't going to fight, and also that he isn't 'over humping' and injuring himself.

Remember, if you're going to date, each date has to be a progression on the last one, and the aim is still to make the process as fast and as stressfree as possible.

She just seems to thump sometimes for what is no apparent reason??

On there first date he nipped for a groom but then obviously the last time with him trying to hump it didnt go to well.

Will fighting happen because they both wish to be dominant?? She hasnt tried to hump or nip but has placed her head down under him?

She's giving him a message, which will likely be 'back off mate', when she thumps, although there could be other messages too.

He sounds the more forceful when it comes to being dominant, and she doesn't seem to be trying 'too hard', but the relationship will change and evolve with time. the longer the dates the better, to be honest though.

I think there next date will be tommorow at around 4 again.

My OH is off work then too so will be an extra pair of hands for giving them longer.

I know the idea is to let the "humping" go on and but how do i know if she is letting him or being forced??

Im gonna guess she will thump when she has had a enough!!

If she doesn't like it, she will let him know (running away, turning and fighting, tail up, circling, etc- all hostile signs). If she sits and takes it, and it's the right way round then only move him off when it becomes excessive and he is a risk to himself.

Back