• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving inside for the winter

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
If you want something a bit more permanent I would go for the 'NIC' Cubes or 'Wire Mesh Cubes'. I bought two packs from B&Q and made a 6ft long home - I think they are great!! The bottom is lined with lino and I have even been able to make different levels so there is a bedroom and bathroom (with a litter tray) and living area  That way when I am at work I know Jessica is not cooped up in a little cage - she is enjoying time in her house and then when I am home she gets to enjoy running around my living room and kitchen 

Thanks for your help!

I'm definately going to try the wood pellets for litter and think I'll just bunny proof the kitchen too and see how they get on with that.

They're not fully litter trained yet so will need to sort that as well.

I use the smart litter stuff from adsa :) I was buying the ones from p@h at £4 and it lasted me 4 days :? but the cat one is exactly the same! wood based etc :) and only £2.87 for a huge bag that lasts nearly 2 weeks :)

My indoor bunny has a 48 inch dog crate (£42 inc p&p off ebay) and it's great :) she is shut in at about half 11 and let out at about 6 but she falls asleep as soon as she goes in :)

This is her crate and she has to whole bedroom all day :) sometimes we leave her out at night but she jumps on the bed and wees :roll: lol.
You can see a little bunny bum in the corner by her snake :)

396810279.jpg

Back