• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal wants to be a carnivore

Zara

Mama Doe
I'm up late due to a stomach bug that means I'd better be ready to bolt to the little girls room, and am under siege by moths. Well one fluttered into the rabbit run, and Rascal promptly pounced on it like a cat and gobbled it up :shock: :lol:

I've been letting him watch the cats too much, methinks. Doubt it'll harm him. He's looing dead chuffed with himself :roll: anyone else have buns that like to make a meal out of insects?

i have bluebell who goes nuts when a moth appears....shes standing on her frenchie hind legs following its path..into the waiting paws of the cats:lol:

i have heard of tales of a bunny scoffing spiders that came into her hutch....it was on here a few years back:lol:

i have also heard about the uber territorial doe free ranging outside...who pounced on and killed a pigeon because it was in HER garden:shock::shock:

thats bluebell that is.....i reckon shed bring down a crow if it landed on her property:shock::lol:

Back