• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble- the dumped French Lop now gives me...

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Kisses :love:

Tonight, I taught him to give bunny kisses. I get a piece of carrot or veg and hold it at the top of his NIC cube base (it has no lid) and he stands up on his huge hind legs (he's up to my waist in height!) and we have bunny kisses- me kissing his nose and he gets a treat of some veg :D

It's sooooo wonderful! He's really come out of his shell... Gets up on those hind legs every time we walk past him for nose rubs and gets all excited when it's food time! And for an uncastrated boy, his litter tray skills are fabulous! No accidents, ever! And now, bunny kisses :D

Guess he's definetely not going anywhere now!!!!!

oh piccys please please........bertie was like that but for the toilet habits:oops:

hes an old man of 7 now...but he was two and would stand on his hind legs to greet me and offer his kisses.

he cannot periscope anymore..or jump and climb..but he can still give kisses...and take food from your mouth/teeth..hes soo gentle.

id say this bunny you have was predestined to be yours;):love:

but i still need pics!!!:lol:

Back