• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Found On Dog Walk (Babies and Single male now here)

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Went with Erin (Buuny Friend) to sex some babies tonight.

The lady had found the mum and two young adult males whilst out on a walk. Brought them home and lo, a few days later babies in the nest.

She's going to keep one male adult and the mum and rehome the others.

We are going to try and assist with the rehoming part.

Please meet Harriet (the adults are Tom, D ick and Harriet). The babies aren't named yet.

Thought to be about 7 weeks, 2 girls and 3 boys. All adorable.

If you live in the Camberley area and are intrested in adoption, subject to normal homevisits etc) then please get in touch by e-mail therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

25Aug20117weeks009.jpg

25Aug20117weeks006.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww :love: look at them all! :love: Shame they can't stay as a big group! :)

Well the lady did say they had thought about it but to go from no rabbits to 8 in a very short time is a bit mad really and of course it's very unlikely that they'd stay friends forever without serious pecking order problems and resetting. So she's being very sensible and only keeping the mum and one adult young male called Tom. D ick is also available for adoption.

He's a sweetie too.

25Aug20117weeks008.jpg

I hadn't seen another bunny that colouring before, now i've seen 2!

Arnie @ RSPCA Ipswich has those colourings!

S_arnie_lg.jpg

They are lovely, well found! :)

What a lucky trio of bunnies and the babies to find the lovely lady.

Which ones are girls and which ones are boys? They are so scrummy.

Gorgeous!!! We had a litter of buns with this colouring when I was a kid, 4 black, 4 gingery.. Wish I could have another, but haven't completely bonded my two yet, adding a third to the mix maybe bad news?!!!

how could someone do it?

honestly it makes my blood boil, just to dump them where they are vulnerable to any sort of predator. if mom is really friendly she must have been loved at some point ... its completely heartless!!!

reminds me of a bus driver once who named his dog bubbles because when he dived in to get her out of the water from the bag she had just been thrown in all he could see were bubbles. fortunately the bloke who threw her in was the other side of the water or he could have been doing life for murdering him!

rant over

Back