• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

now i know.... (its sorted now)

look very closely at the middle of the four foot fence, near to the tree!!!

nono I meant I cant get onto the page.... it says...

content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

yup on a rabbit hutch but it still makes me smile!! he looks five feet tall, now attitude wise he may believe he is and he gets bigger everyday but not sure he will ever get that big :lol:

:lol:
I adore contis ever since I met Maizey's colony of 6. :love::love::love:
Lovely temperaments, & goodness those ears :love:

he lived in for a while. if i ever came home with goodies he would rip the bags up to get to it. he loved the cat and the pair used to go upstairs and i often heard my OH saying 'you two get off the bed!!' in fact when he came in the other day the cat ran up to him like a long lost friend. unfortunately my skirting boards groaned!!!

still now my log cabin is up he may well be spending the day with me in there!

we nick name him 'thug' ive never seen anything cause so much destruction! he is mahoosive and only 6 months old! ive got a brill pic of him next to the kitten. it look s terrified and very tiny. ill have to dig it out lol x

Back