• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doesn't your heart melt when...

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
You see your bunnies sleeping with their eyes closed or partly closed, or when they're " boxing" just before they clean their face, or when they stretch and open up their big wide gobs, or when they are trying to clean their ears! So so cute :love::love::love::love:

:love: They are so cute :) I love it when rabbits just wake up and stretch forward, its so cute and funny. Molly yawned the other day, that was so cute, I ran over to my Mum and told her that Molly yawned and she looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

:love: They are so cute :) I love it when rabbits just wake up and stretch forward, its so cute and funny. Molly yawned the other day, that was so cute, I ran over to my Mum and told her that Molly yawned and she looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

First time Spenser yawned I was so excited I texted my parents. :oops:

Badger dream digs a lot: it's gorgeous :love:

That is so cute. AHH I do too, I shout my mum and tell her to come quick, but she enjoys to watch their funny moment with me too :D That was the first time I ever caught Bella in her hay rack and I was so happy to manage to take that photo, especially as I had to wave to mum from outside, into the house and do hand signals to say "get my phone" lol!

they make me melt :love::love:

Back