• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay recovery

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
:bunny::bunny::thumb:

They're recovering great :D Skittles doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit of pain since waking up and is jumping about like a gooden! Bella has become her natural enegetic self again :D poo's, wee's, food munching....the lot basically!

Now they're happy and recovering 24 hours later, back to their normal selves! Got to keep them in until Saturday though :) Picture time (sorry they're not very good, dark room, orangy glow light and a camera phone....not the best combination ever! Lot of photos... mummeh gave usz ower tweet bawl to twy be evenz cuterz!

Photo0842.jpg

Photo0844.jpg

Photo0847.jpg

Photo0848.jpg

Photo0852.jpg

Photo0853.jpg

Photo0856.jpg

Photo0859.jpg

Photo0860.jpg

Photo0861.jpg

Photo0863.jpg

Photo0864.jpg

Photo0865.jpg

Photo0867.jpg

Ps - if you noticed that the floor surrounding them had changed from laminate to carpet, thats because big mummy said no to having them in the spare room....so I had to have them in my room, but she wasn't aware I was bunny proofing them in a play pen :p So she let me move them just so I could get my sleep! YEY!

Glad they're recovering well!

My 2 girls are going in tomorrow for theirs.

The vet told me I'd have to keep them seperate after for a short time - in view and smell of each other and lots of swapping of bedding so the bond isn't broken - but to protect their stitches. I hope they can stay together though because they are free range lol

Glad they're recovering well!

My 2 girls are going in tomorrow for theirs.

The vet told me I'd have to keep them seperate after for a short time - in view and smell of each other and lots of swapping of bedding so the bond isn't broken - but to protect their stitches. I hope they can stay together though because they are free range lol

Mine stayed together through it all, but they had their surgery one after the other. I believe I commented in your other post? :) They'll be fine. No need to worry :) It's the best thing for them :)

Glad they're recovering well. I have only had to put one of mine through a spay - the others came spayed - and she nearly died twice...but she pulled through. Feisty little thing. (since passed away.) Yours are gorgeous, what is the massive plant though??? It looks like something mine might need!

Glad they're recovering well. I have only had to put one of mine through a spay - the others came spayed - and she nearly died twice...but she pulled through. Feisty little thing. (since passed away.) Yours are gorgeous, what is the massive plant though??? It looks like something mine might need!

It's fresh willow :) wrapped up into a doughut shape :D The rabbits love it, it keeps them out of trouble, I just go for a walk by our local river or boggy fields :)

Back