• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can you sex my rabbits for me?

BlueRexBoy

Young Bun
I posted last night about the 5 week old babies whos mother had been sold, I took 2 of them, they are stunning but she wasn't sure of the sex so I just picked out the two most confident ones and brought them home.

I have taken some piccys of thier bits:

babybunnies012.jpg

babybunnies010.jpg

thank you

Not sure, but to me, a boy and a girl. It's not always easy to tell at this age, let alone over the web, so you might get all combinations suggested to you.

Yeah, looks like a boy and girl with the shape and distance between the 'bits' and anus, it is very hard to be sure just looking at pictures then. It may be best to get a second opinion from a local breeder or vet :wave:

They are mini rexs and one is an agouti and the other is kinda orange but more tan????? Not sure

babybunnies004.jpg

babybunnies015.jpg

photo bucket scambled the photos so now I don't know which is which arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When do I need to remove the boy? Thanks

they are lovely.

Especially the orange one! my favourite rex colour.

Ive got 2 mini rex BTW, they are lovely rabbits.

they are very cute but id say they look more 7 weeks old (i have mini rex ) which would be better for you if they are :)

10 weeks for splitting boys and girls, it's worth double checking when they reach that age as it's easier to tell as they get bigger :)

Bottom one def a girl..top one can't tell from pic
Can you take another clearer one and press down on genital area so they stick out a bit?
Do split them at 9 weeks if one of each to prevent litters

Back