• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

be aware

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if you have outdoor bunnies please be aware and make sure they are secure, as only down road from us someone had a rabbit stolen from his hutch this week

That's horrible - why would anyone steal a bunny?:cry:

i dread to think, apparently young lads have been seen in area looking into peoples gardens, but they only found out today, after the rabbit was stolen last night :cry: they had, had the bunny for 8years

Aww, that's just awful, the missing bun and the dog - just heartbreaking - a couple of years ago two rabbits were taken from their hutch and killed quite close to us. I felt so sorry for the family and the buns of course.

Let's hope you will be able to update us with some good news. xx

Horrible :( I hope they're planning on selling the bunnies not using them as 'dog toys' :cry: Is the owner putting lots of posters up? I'd probably do it after a few days, if before they might purposely not sell the bun, if later then hopefully if someone has bought it they'll have the decency to let the owner know, maybe if they put the rabbit is spayed and needs daily medication or something too

Back