• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered male wanted :)

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
We are now thinking about adopting a neutured male bunny. We have plans to make a group, but if not I'm sure he'll be happy with our two little girls who are total sweet hearts. I'm in the Milton Keynes area so withing an hours drive away maximum. Let me know if you know of any neutered boys looking for a new loving for ever home :)

We are now thinking about adopting a neutured male bunny. We have plans to make a group, but if not I'm sure he'll be happy with our two little girls who are total sweet hearts. I'm in the Milton Keynes area so withing an hours drive away maximum. Let me know if you know of any neutered boys looking for a new loving for ever home :)

Tracy at Rugby has neutered boys, 01788 335585, give her a ring

Jane Dexter at Warwick has neutered boy too, if you want her details then pm me

I know of a cute little neutered male who is looking for a home.

His owner recently had a baby and didn't think that she was doing her best for her bunny.

His owner did visit Windwhistle with a view to the bunny going there to be re-homed, but she couldn't bring herself to leave him there waiting for someone to come along.

If you are interested pm me by all means.

No idea how far away MK is from Ipswich, but we have loads of single, neutered, vaccinated males at the RSPCA looking for homes.

Milton Keynes is in the very middle of Northampton, Bedford and Luton (the loooooove triangle ;))

Ideally somewhere in these 4 areas (MK, Luton, Northamps or Beds) is best. So let me know if anyone knows...

I've looked on the rabbit rehome website and nothing for us personally as of yet. So I'll be keeping an eye out. :)

There is a GORGEOUS large black lop male , 5 years old, and SO freindly (used to be a housebun) at the Cambridge Blue Cross. Been in there for 5 months now - did have a home so was held on reserve and then it fell through:cry::cry:

He is really beautiful with a lovely character.

Its not that far to drive (I often drive past Milton Keynes).

He is here: http://www.bluecross.org.uk/2586-89845/thumper.html

like most black rabbits he is impossible to really photograph!

Milton Keynes is in the very middle of Northampton, Bedford and Luton (the loooooove triangle ;))

Ideally somewhere in these 4 areas (MK, Luton, Northamps or Beds) is best. So let me know if anyone knows...

I've looked on the rabbit rehome website and nothing for us personally as of yet. So I'll be keeping an eye out. :)

Just down the road from us :wave: Never heard it called the love triangle before :lol:

Just down the road from us :wave: Never heard it called the love triangle before :lol:

I thought I was being clever on the spot then haha :D probably not though, cheers parsnipbun, I'll have to let my partner knows when I next see him, he love black rabbits too! Thats why we have Blossom and Beela as they're dark :p

he is a very special and very friendly bun:

he does have background pasturella - but this should not affect the other buns and if you need more info about it then PM me - I have a couple of pasturella buns who have never affected my other buns - it just flares up and makes them snuffle and sneeze a bit of stressed.

he is a very special and very friendly bun:

he does have background pasturella - but this should not affect the other buns and if you need more info about it then PM me - I have a couple of pasturella buns who have never affected my other buns - it just flares up and makes them snuffle and sneeze a bit of stressed.

He sounds lovely, well I'll bare it in mind, but I'm sure that wouldn't bother us :) We're keeping an eye out for all possible boys but we still need to make the 100% final choice that we're going to get another rabbit :) But I feel it's a good idea to start looking now in case the right one crops up :)

I'm re homing Jack.
He's going to go to a rescue, I would be happy to re home him to a fellow RUer.
I live in Middlesex.
I'm on my phone, so can't go on google maps :oops:

What about Max.

033-2.jpg

I'm fostering him for Jane Dexter.

I'm about 45 mins from you :wave:

Back