• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Junior Pellets ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Should you use burgess adult Pellets or burgess junior pellets wih a 10-11 week rabbit ?
Also if you should use burgess junior pellets when should you move the rabbit onto Burgess adult ?
And should you do the change from junior to adult gradually like you do with other food ?

Thanks in Advance :wave:

Like I said before personally I Wouldn't bother with the junior food, besides by the time you've weaned them from their previous food they'll nearly be ready for the adult. If you do decide to then yes I'd go from the junior to adult gradually, you don't want to risk any stomach issues

Like I said before personally I Wouldn't bother with the junior food, besides by the time you've weaned them from their previous food they'll nearly be ready for the adult. If you do decide to then yes I'd go from the junior to adult gradually, you don't want to risk any stomach issues

Thanks Demi :)

A related question.. what age are they considered adult? and the junior is for dwarf and junior, does that mean if they're dwarf you should stick with the junior/dwarf forever?

Back