• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just took in..cant stop thinking bout the bun i turned awayGOT HIM

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2 piggies from rspca ... had to turn a bunny away ....now i cant stop thinking about him ..wish i hadnt seen him .. :( :(

Last edited:
I still don't understand why the RSPCA pass rescued animals on to smaller rescues. :?

Me too - you would think RSPCA would think about all animals, not just concentrating on cats and dogs! makes me very :cry: I heard of one RSPCA which told one couple and a private rescue they were full, even though I'd visited the day before (by chance) and they had masses of empty pens!:evil:

rspca told me if i couldnt keep hold of rescue buns till they found home they would be put to sleep as they didnt have room for them and was only thing they could offer :roll:

Such a heartbreaking thing to have to do but you have to call a halt somewhere. There are so many more who need help but you are doing so much for the ones you already have. I couldn't do it. I would keep taking them till I ended up unable to care for any properly so really take my hat off to you!

Cant stop thinking bout that bunny ... dreamt of him last night .. proper scraggy looking little boy .. not too appealing .. what if he goes somewhere that doesnt give him a chance :?

Ive even got a name in my head .. :oops:

should i see if the rspca officer still has him ...she was taking him home or to a colleague :? or should i just leave it .. :?

wish i hadnt seen him :(:(

Cant stop thinking bout that bunny ... dreamt of him last night .. proper scraggy looking little boy .. not too appealing .. what if he goes somewhere that doesnt give him a chance :?

should i see if the rspca officer still has him ...she was taking him home or to a colleague :? or should i just leave it .. :?

Hard isn't it :( Can you fit him in? What was the reason you didn't take him in?

Hard isn't it :( Can you fit him in? What was the reason you didn't take him in?

At a push I could ...hes only small and i have a piggie hutch free ...then have a bun going out next week so he could then have an upgrade..

thinking of Tracey having to cope with extra cos i go away for a week soon :?

At a push I could ...hes only small and i have a piggie hutch free ...then have a bun going out next week so he could then have an upgrade..

thinking of Tracey having to cope with extra cos i go away for a week soon :?

Talk to Tracey first and see if she is happy to look after one extra :)

I think if he's playing on your mind so much then you will always be wondering what happened to him. Maybe give them a call to see where he is and offer to take him once you have a space.

I think if he's playing on your mind so much then you will always be wondering what happened to him. Maybe give them a call to see where he is and offer to take him once you have a space.

I agree with Suzanne - at least your mind would be at rest:D I can't imagine how hard it is to say no:cry:

Awww it must be an awful feeling leaving him behind Angie. I know what you mean about another one for Tracey as it's a lot of buns for one person to look after with her own as well - i certainly realised how much hard work it is when I helped with the hutches when I was down :shock: I don't know how you manage :love: BUT! If she does say she could manage another :lol: then I'm sure he'll love it at yours ;)

Back