• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping Cool

LoopyLou2087

Warren Scout
I'm SOOOO pleased. Have had the bunnies in the living room for the past few days.. I heaven't let them roam in such a big space before because I haven't bunny proofed well enough, and I think they need supervision, which I can do if we are all in the living room, but kids in living room, bunnies in hall.. not ideal!
Anyways we've not had any bunny incidents so far, they've pretty much litter trained themselves, I've only had to removed the occasional stray poop.. and no chewing, they're so interested in running around and stealing baby toys they haven't tried chewing any wires or furniture etc (I've moved what I can out of the way.
I'm just a little worried because my living room has the sun on it all day, and it gets really hot. The buns seem really hot. Is there anything I can do or give them to help them keep cool?

Frozen bottles of water, potentially in front of a fan to give a cool breeze, or hidden in a tray to give a cool hay munching place. Or the icepods are really good too.

Back